What you get while renting the motorcycle?
- A Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 motorcycle in perfect working condition.
- A tool box with all the standard tools.
- 2 litres of petrol in the tank.
- 10,000Rs Cash
- Original copy of a valid government issued Identity card.
The motorcycle needs to be returned back to us in the same condition as it was given to you.
- If there is any damage to the motorcycle then the cost for repairs would be deducted from your deposit.
- There should be atleast 2 litres of petrol in the tank.
Not Rated Yet!
Before start of the Rental
- Your booking amount will be 100% refunded if we are unable to provide you with the requested motorcycle.
- Any requests for changing the rental dates will be entertained solely at our discretion on a case by case basis.
After start of the Rental
- Our rental fees are calculated on a daily basis not hourly. So if you book a bike for 1 day and return after just couple of hours you will be charged for the full days rental and no refunds will be given.
- You will get a refund when you book a bike for multiple days and you return it earlier than planned. You refund will be for the amount of days which are left in your booking minus 15% for the rental fees as our overhead charges.
Yes our bikes are insured both for first party damage and 3rd party damage. However you are encouraged to have both life and medical insurance for yourself incase of any mishaps on the road.
Yes, It is possible for us to provide a mechanic for you based on their availability. Please let us know while booking and we will let you know if a mechanic is available on those dates and the costs for their services.